Saturday, February 11, 2012

Spring Has Sprung...almost!



Well, spring isn't exactly in the air yet. There happens to be a snow storm outside at the moment, but this winter hasn't exactly been the worse we've ever experienced. I almost thought that we would be getting a way with little more than a dusting for the whole winter, but how can we complain when our second snow storm comes in mid-February? Anyway, enough about that. Freshly back from the CGTA Spring Gift show in Toronto, I am proud to say I, along with many other retailers, were absolutely thrilled with the new items offered, and the COLOURS! Wow!! This spring brings a well needed punch of colours. Tangerine, Turquois Blue, Hot Pink, and Sunshine Yellow.

I have some great new cover ups coming in the spring. Boasting as "Beach to Bar" wear, they are a cool bohemian inspired look with a light as air fabric for a warm summer day or night. I also picked up a lot of new bamboo towels, mats, shower curtains and accessories that are staples in the store, with a fresh new look with colourful stripes. Terrific nail kits and moisturizing socks & gloves continuing in the bountiful colour combinations. All co-ordinating to make a great gift or special treat for yourself.

This spring also gave me inscentive to come up with new soap designs and scents. Since tangerine is the headlining colour this season, I extended my line of Tangerine & Green Tea, including new soap design, hand wash, lotion, body wash and bubble bath, all in this punchy sophisticated slightly burnt orange colour. I love it!

Also, coming soon is a new website for me. Not only will it have a beautiful new look with plenty of pictures, it will be user friendly and offer more than just the products I make. It will include these wonderful cover ups, towels and accessories. It should be ready by beginning of March, so keep a look out. I will have a discount coupon # to launch the new site.

Stay tuned - and don't forget to "Like" me on Facebook !


Deb

No comments: